Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Journal

A by-product of not wasting time is that I have a quiet time. A by-product of having a quiet time is that I write in my journal. A by-product of writing in my journal is that I don't write on my blog.
Sorry.
I'll have an update for you soon. I actually put it on my to-do list, but I've had somewhere to go every day this week, and by the time I get home, I'm playing catch up.
But it's a new, UN-FOGGY day! Since last Thursday, we have had pea-soup fog around here. Visibility is barely a quarter mile - all day long. For 5 days. This caused a massive 30+ car wreck on the interstate just outside of town. Paul just barely missed being stuck in traffic when they shut both sides of the interstate down.
But I'm hoping my energy levels will return. It's not sunshine, but it's one step closer!

No comments: