Monday, July 21, 2008

It's the End of the World as We Know It, and I Feel Fine

This last week, Nathan's been experimenting with taking one or two steps at a time. He'd step, then sit down; or step, then lunge to catch himself on the couch or my legs or whatever.

This morning as we were getting ready for church, I was getting a drink in the kitchen, and he was sitting at the bottom of the stairs. He stood up and took about eight steps in a row toward me!

It's like now he's figured it out - he can't be stopped! All afternoon he was toddling around the living room. Enjoy the short clips I got of him. (Sorry, no audio. We're discussing getting a video camera, but for now it's just limited to 30-second clips we can take on our digital photo camera.)

1 comment:

carrie said...

No way!!

to me, it seems so early for him to be doing that, but he is what? 10, 11 months already! Geez.

You're life will never be the same. It's awesome and freaky all at the same time!