Sunday, July 13, 2008

He thinks that he should get one too.

Apparently I'm not the only one that gets a birthday weekend. Paul is taking full advantage of his - he said if I get to claim a whole weekend as my birthday, then he does too. Except his started on Thursday, and he informed me it won't be over 'til tomorrow (Monday). Talk about working the system! His "birthday weekend" has thus far included: a completely from scratch cake, bbq meatballs, a chicken fried steak dinner, and chocolate chip cookies topped with a half inch of frosting, plus very many other favors. ("Can you fix me a snack? It's my birthday weekend.")
And he had the nerve to say he thought I should detail his truck, too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My birthday weekend also included 36 hours of night shift so i can stretch it a couple of days! It was still a great Birthday Week end. Thanks my treasure!