Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I'm Just in It for the Stuff

My friend Carrie writes these things called "Letters from Your Friendly Cashier". They're her insights as night cashier at the local Market. And her encounters with the locals. She's published them into two books (volumes 1 and 2), and is GIVING THEM AWAY. (Ooh, getting all jiggy with the link-overs.)
Needless to say, I want my own copies, so I'm telling you on my blog about her give-away. And I'd like you to win them, really I would, but the more people that sign up, the less chance I have at winning, so how 'bout you just let me win, and I'll let you look at the books afterwards?

1 comment:

carrie said...

you crack me up. I think half the people that linked to the giveaway are people I really know! Ok, maybe not half, but a few of you.

If I had the books here at my house, you'd just be getting one. I hope you know that...