Thursday, June 26, 2008

Free Willy

Heh. Literally.


We bought Nathan a pool this week.
We came home from town and filled it up and he wanted in immediately. So we stripped off his diaper, and he got in. The water was freezing, but he loved it! I do have swim diapers for him, but am too cheap to put them on him when he's at home. What's the point anyways? It's not going to catch any pee, and if he happens to poop, it's not like we can't just dump the pool out. Plus - I'm a fan of the skinny dipping myself.
Grandma (Paul's mom) watched him while Paul and I frantically worked in the garden and mowed the yard before the forecasted deluge (which never materialized). I'm not sure how long he played in the pool, but the next time I looked over there, he was conked on the swing in Grandma's arms. (Definitely a recipe for sleeping: naked, sunshine, swing. What more could a baby boy want?)

















And I have no idea why the text and photos are lined up like this, but I'm just too lazy to care. I figured you could enjoy the pictures anyways.

2 comments:

carrie said...

I love that last one!

samthearcher said...

That's got to be the best title for a post I've ever seen! lol